Coronavirus: Guest Site Handout: July 2020
Welcome to Foresterseat caravan Park, we hope you enjoy your stay with us. The Coronavirus pandemic has provided us all with additional challenges. To enable us here to work within the government guidance, public health bodies advice and that of our guests safty, we have put in place the following measures and guidance to assist us all. This is difficult for us all i realise, but we are in this pandemic & play out part we must. This is fast-moving situation and it may change during your visit here, or at any time.
If you develop any of the following symptoms, it is expected of you to self-isolate at home and unfortunately it will mean leaving the site.
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest and back
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more thanan hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Smell & taste deficiencies may be related to common colds or flue, maybe for this disease also.
- Please be aware that caravans cannot be used as a place to self-isolate, government advise should be followed which is to stay at home.
The best way to stop the spread have remained priorities throughout the pandemic, which are:-
- Keep to the 2 metre social distances.
- Wash hands regularly and maintain good hygiene. Do not tough your face, if possible.
We would ask our guests to follow some broad principals, which are in line with established responses.
- Please ensure that you always follow the social distancing guidlines.
- Please ensure, that children are supervised in line with the Covid 19 guidlines
- Please respect our staff and the social distancing guildlines, especially when cleaning or grass cutting.
- Please avoid social gatherings in groups larger than that the government permit, any discrepancies may lead us to asking you to leave the site. Such is the pressure on us!
- Do not congregate in any narrow areas of the park and adhere to any signage which is in place to keep the social distance guidlines. Dog walking stand to one side if you meet another dog walker.
- In line with government requirements, we are asked that members of your party to remain within your allocated pitch. Keep to the roads and paths.
- The roadways are wide, allowing suitable distancing. Please to not gain access though other pitchs.
- There is a one way system to the chemical waste, grey water and bin. This starts at pitch 10. Please use it.
- When facilities open there will be a high level of cleaning. Please vacate all rooms between 11am – 1pm and 4pm – 6 pm.
- We ask you to use your own facilities whenever possible.
- We need to prevent visitors at the moment.
- Please make sure you bring all your essentials with you. We don’t sell gas.
- There is a intercom system on the office wall if you need attention
- Please don’t drive to the disposal point, unless essential. This will minimise vehicles motions use for other guests. No parking in front of disabled facilities or on empty pitchs/ mimimise driving on the park.
As we move steadily at a pace with coronavirus guidelines, we will need to open some facilities at a slower rate. The following facilities will need to be closed for the time being,
- The main shower and toilet facilities.
- The pot wash area will be closed until further notice.
- Site laundry will be closed until further notice.
- All facilities are cleaned to the highest of standards using appropriate disinfectants.
- You are expected to use your own hand sanitisers
- The chemical and waste emptying points will remain open on a one way route. The roadways and caravan spacing is generous, which will allow an easy passage for social distancing.
The rules are subject to change as the restrictions are eased or tightened by the government but remain in place until we inform otherwise. Thank you in anticipation for your assistance.